Angle Valve 1/2 Inch for Air Water 15mm Kljzf
|FOB Unit Price:||US $125 US $30|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag and Cartons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Pneumatic Valve
- 29 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: KLJZF-15SS
- Material: Steel
- Open Manner: General
- Usage: Sanitary Ware, Heating Pipeline, Control
- Hot or Cold: Hot
- Port Size: 1/2"~2"
- Thread Standard: BSPT, Bsp,NPT
- Actuator Pressure: 0.15~0.8MPa
- Ambient Temperature: -10°c~+60°c
- Brand: Klqd
- Trademark: KLQD
- Origin: China
- Valve Plug: Alloy
- Connection Form: Thread
- Size: 0.5
- Situation: Industrial
- Service Life: >3 Years
- Pressure: 0~1.6
- Actuator Material: Stainless Steel
- Sealing Material: PTFE
- Medium Temperature: -10°c~+180°c
- Thread: NPT, BSPT, Bsp
- Specification: ISO and Products standard
- HS Code: 8481804090
Completely stainless steel Air Control Valve
1. Clean the pipes carefully from any residue, dribble or welding residue, to
Avoid any damage to the seal.
2. To be installed as required, preferably with actuator in upright position
3. Connect the pipes according to the reference points (flow direction)
Found on the valve body. Only disassemble the actuator if required by customer.
4. Before taking the valve apart, depressurize the media supply and pilot air
Supply piping system.
Flow direction below the seat (direction A)
1, Valves with flow direction below the seat (direction A) ensure long service life.
2, Valves used for liquid media are waterhammer-free.
3, Valves with orifice DN15/DN20/DN25 are ideal for the operating pressure of 0.3Mpa.
Vavles with orifice DN32/DN40 are operated with double-acting actuators DN100.
Valves with orifice DN50 are operated with double-acting actuators DN125.
Flow direction above the seat (direction B)
Valves with dirction B provide high sealing integrity, used for steam and gases media.
There is a danger of waterhammer, when the valves used for liquid media.
|Orice size||Port size||KV valve||Max working pressure||Min operated pressure||Medium Temp.||Flow direction|
|15||1/2"||4.2||0~1.6||0.39||0~180C||A or B direction|
|20||3/4"||8||0~1.1||0.39||0~180C||A or B direction|
|25||1"||19||0~1.1||0.42||0~180C||A or B direction|
|32||1 1/4"||27.5||0~1.5||0.5||0~180C||A or B direction|
|0~180C||A or B direction|