Dn25 Single Acting 2 Way Pneumatic Actuator Ball Valve
|FOB Unit Price:||US $40 US $145|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50 of Pneumatic Actuator Ball Valve a Day|
|Transport Package:||Cartons and Pallets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Pneumatic Valve
- 29 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: Q611F series pneumatic actuator ball valve
- Connection Form: Thread
- Nominal Pressure: PN1.0-32.0MPa
- Structure: Fixed Ball Valve
- Function: Atmospheric Valve
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage, Household Usage
- Medium Pressure: 0~16bar
- Feature: on-off Type
- Ball: Ss316
- Seal Ring: PTFE
- Manufacturing Standard: GB, ISO, ANSI, BS
- Specification: CE, ISO
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Driving Mode: Pneumatic
- Channel: Straight Through Type
- Type: Fixed Ball Valve
- Temperature: Normal Temperature
- Thread Size: 1/2"~4" Pneumatic Actuator Ball Valve
- Body Material: Stainless Steel 304 or 316
- Medium: Air, Water, Oil, Hot Water, Steam
- Steam: Ss316
- Working Pressure: 800psi~1000psi
- Trademark: KLQD
- Origin: China, Zhejiang
Double acting stainless steel pneumatic actuator ball valve
1. Actuator type: Double acting, also have single acting
2. Ball valve size: DN25 (ZG 1")
3. Thread standard: BSPT
4. Fluid: Air, Water, steam, water treatment
5. Pressure class: 1000WOG
6. Payment: L/C, Western Union or T/T
7. Mini order quantity: 1 piece
Basic information about Pneumatic actuator ball valve:
- Full conformance to the specifications of: ISO5211, DIN3337, VDI/VDE3845, NAMUR.
- The extruded high strength aluminum bodies are precision honed and hard anodized yielding an internal bore surface that can provide low coefficient of friction, smooth performance and a long service life.
- All acting surfaces are fitted with high quality bearings, resulting in low friction, quite and high cycle life.
- The two independent external travel stop adjustment bolts can easily and precisely adjust up to ±5º at both open and closed directions.
- Multifunction position indicator with NAMUR standard is convenient for mounting accessories.
- Pre-compressed load springs are convenient for safe mounting and disassemble operations.
- Die-casted aluminum pistons and end caps are high strength and light weight.
- Optional Viton and Silicone seals are available for low and high temperature applications.
|Valve body material||CF8 or CF8M|
|Fluid||Air, water, steam|
|Actuator air pressure||0.3~0.8MPa|
Expert export packing.
About KAILNG PNEUMATIC COMPANY: